ISO 15189:2007 Accredited
- Do you accept credit cards?
Yes. All major credit cards are accepted.
- Can I use my HMO card for my laboratory expenses?
Yes. A list of HMO cards accepted is available at the information. A completely filled-out letter of authorization should be presented on the day of testing.
- Can I avail of my senior citizen discount?
Yes. A senior citizen card must be presented to the cashier prior to payment.
- Can I proceed to the laboratory even without my doctor’s request?
IIt is still best to obtain a laboratory request from your doctor before proceeding to the laboratory. This will eliminate unnecessary requisitions thus, only relevant laboratory tests will be done.
- I just want to have my urinalysis, what shall I do?
Proceed to the lab, fill out a laboratory request form; Include routine test you want to have done. Present the request form to the charging counter.
- I’m a first time patient, what shall I do first?
Seek for a registration form from any of the counters, fill out the form and submit to the clerk-on-duty at the charging counter. A hospital number will be issued and this number will be your unique identification number in all laboratory/hospital transactions.
Test Preparation Inquiries
- I want to know the preparations needed for my blood test
A patient may call 9243601 local 1144, 1064 or 1143 for the preparation requirement for a blood/urine test.
- How long should i wait for my result to be released?
Routine lab test: after 3 hours
Stat lab test: after 1-1 ½ hours
Special tests: varies. Pls. inquire with the clerk on duty.
- How can i avail of email or facsimile services?
Inform clerk-on-duty that you wish to avail of (any) of these services, submit your email address or fax number and pay the required fees.